How to Change Font Realme 5 and 5 Pro – Changing the font on a smartphone does give a different impression to its users. And if you are a user of Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro who is looking for ways to change fonts on your cellphone for free, then you are in the right place.
In addition, changing fonts on the HP Realme 5 and Realme 5 pro also makes you as a user will not get bored quickly with the appearance of the letters that’s all.
But unfortunately, this series 5 Realm does not carry the Theme store application by default. This means you can’t change the fonts and themes of the HP android realm 5 and realme 5 pros freely.
Realme 5 brings the ColorOS operating system version 6.0.1 which has not been given a font change feature in the settings menu. Realme also said it was not certain when the font change feature would be present.
However, that does not mean changing the fonts on the HP Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro is impossible. You can still change the default font of Realme 5 via an alternative method.
One moderator at the realme forum explained that there were still other ways to change the realme 5 and realme 5 pro fonts. Follow the following guidelines below to be able to change fonts on the Android mobile Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro.
How to Change Font Realme 5 and 5 Pro
To be able to change fonts in HP Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro in this way. You have to install 2 applications called OFont and APK Editor first. For more details, please follow the tutorial below:
- First, download and install the font India application and APK Editor via the google drive link here.
- Search for the font you want from Fontspace.com
- Enter the settings menu and change the region to Myanmar.
- Open the APK Editor application then tap the Select Apk From App option.
- Select the font application and tap the Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT) option.
- Go to the assets folder then select the fonts folder.
- Tap the Edit button next to the zawgyitai.ttf file
- Find and select the font that you downloaded earlier then Save.
- Wait until the font change process is complete but don’t close the APK Editor application.
- Go to Settings menu> Application Management> Select OFont India then tap Delete.
- Reopen the APK Editor application, immediately tap the Install button.
- If it is already installed, go to the Settings menu> Screen & Brightness> activate the Dai Character Support option.
If you have difficulty in step number 3 to change the region and time zone of your realm device. You simply open it through the settings menu.
To change the region, open the Settings menu then select the Language and Region menu, finally select the Region option. And then if you change the time zone, open the Settings menu and then go to Additional Settings select the Date and time options.
How to Change Realme Fonts of All Types
How to change fonts on the HP Realme 5 and 5 Pro can actually also be applied to all HP Android Realme series. So through the tutorial above, you can also change fonts in the HP Realme series 2, series 3, U1 series, and C1 series.
Well, that’s the article about how to change fonts on the Android Realme 5 and 5 Pro phones that you can use. Hopefully useful and good luck!
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Technessy.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.